Aldar Investment plans to invest to reconfigure the mall, broaden its offerings, introduce more high-quality brands, and enhance the customer experience to drive sales and footfall growth. As part of the agreement, Aldar has also secured development rights for an extra 11,200 sqm of gross floor area (GFA), with an option to acquire an additional 7,400 sqm for retail and commercial use.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Launches Global Fall-Winter 2023 Collection
- World Tourism Day 2023 calls for sustainable growth in tourism
- UAE and India discuss strategic ties at UNGA78 in New York
- Leaders of UAE and Netherlands convene to reinforce mutual cooperation
- INNIO Group to Acquire Northeast-Western Energy Systems (NES-WES) – Largest Distributor for Jenbacher Solutions in the U.S.
- Introducing CleverAutomations: Ready-to-Use Automation Journeys for Recurring Revenue Growth
- IKEA is Shocking Norwegians With Alternative Motives to Buy Their Furniture
- Syndesis Health and InSyBio Partner in Predictive Modelling and Biomarker Discovery