H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman and Chief Executive of Emirates Group and Chairman of flydubai, said, “The Emirates and flydubai partnership continues to grow steadily to offer travelers even better connectivity to Dubai, and through Dubai to an extensive global network.” We are seeing strong customer take-up and are excited to take the partnership to the next level by expanding services to new destinations. The close collaboration between Emirates and flydubai also benefits Dubai as a business, leisure, and aviation hub with enhanced connectivity and travel flows from the combined network of both carriers as it continues to safely welcome visitors from around the world. We’re confident that both airlines will rebuild their networks even better, as they chart the path to recovery,” he added.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Launches Global Fall-Winter 2023 Collection
- World Tourism Day 2023 calls for sustainable growth in tourism
- UAE and India discuss strategic ties at UNGA78 in New York
- Leaders of UAE and Netherlands convene to reinforce mutual cooperation
- INNIO Group to Acquire Northeast-Western Energy Systems (NES-WES) – Largest Distributor for Jenbacher Solutions in the U.S.
- Introducing CleverAutomations: Ready-to-Use Automation Journeys for Recurring Revenue Growth
- IKEA is Shocking Norwegians With Alternative Motives to Buy Their Furniture
- Syndesis Health and InSyBio Partner in Predictive Modelling and Biomarker Discovery