Sheikh Nahyan welcomed the Iraqi delegation, saying the country’s rich history and culture have been a source of inspiration to many intellectuals, writers and innovators around the world. “We trust that our strong relations with Iraq will be beneficial to the two brotherly peoples. This year, the UAE invested over US$ 3 billion in Iraq. We also seek to increase our trade exchange with Iraq, which reached US$ 14 billion in 2020,” he added.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Launches Global Fall-Winter 2023 Collection
- World Tourism Day 2023 calls for sustainable growth in tourism
- UAE and India discuss strategic ties at UNGA78 in New York
- Leaders of UAE and Netherlands convene to reinforce mutual cooperation
- INNIO Group to Acquire Northeast-Western Energy Systems (NES-WES) – Largest Distributor for Jenbacher Solutions in the U.S.
- Introducing CleverAutomations: Ready-to-Use Automation Journeys for Recurring Revenue Growth
- IKEA is Shocking Norwegians With Alternative Motives to Buy Their Furniture
- Syndesis Health and InSyBio Partner in Predictive Modelling and Biomarker Discovery