The conference was attended by over 600 participants from more than 40 countries, including Ashraf Ghani, President of Afghanistan, along with ministers of foreign affairs and representatives of Central and South-Asian governments and other countries, as well as heads of influential regional and international organizations, global financial companies and leading research centers.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Launches Global Fall-Winter 2023 Collection
- World Tourism Day 2023 calls for sustainable growth in tourism
- UAE and India discuss strategic ties at UNGA78 in New York
- Leaders of UAE and Netherlands convene to reinforce mutual cooperation
- INNIO Group to Acquire Northeast-Western Energy Systems (NES-WES) – Largest Distributor for Jenbacher Solutions in the U.S.
- Introducing CleverAutomations: Ready-to-Use Automation Journeys for Recurring Revenue Growth
- IKEA is Shocking Norwegians With Alternative Motives to Buy Their Furniture
- Syndesis Health and InSyBio Partner in Predictive Modelling and Biomarker Discovery